Sunday, October 2, 2011

Why Crown of the Creation!


As a single young woman live in the Middle east in her thirties; it was challenging for me to stay like this and never take the wrong decision.
As you may know its really hard to stay single with the peer pressure around you, the nagging from family and people. For them you did not accomplish anything in your life unless you are married and have kids!! they don’t care if you are even successful and you have a good career or even you have your own business. I am talking about the majority in our culture.
Not only being single is challenging! being a woman also is challenging! mainly whatever you want to do or say you have to think and keep in mind what other people around you will say! this is how we’ve been raised, right? first you need to see and check what if I did that? what people will say? are they gonna keep loving me or accept me as Iam?!
We do things to satisfy people mainly to satisfy men around us, we change ourself, change our characters, switch from who we are to what they want us to be just to have a better self esteem and we forgot completely about what God created us to be.
Years passed while I am still fighting with my identity and who am I exactly! I discovered that I am missing something important something changed my life completely, I started to look at things around me differently and start accepting who I am and starting to know me better and after reading lots of books and travel around being exposed to other cultures; I figured things out and life started to be more peaceful and beautiful day by day, month by month and year by year.
Blogging is the only way to present and tell my thoughts about the challenges we face every single day as a women and single women. I named the blog “beautiful you” after a conference I attend in DC for women. I will talk about it specifically because it just affect my life and it was a turn over for me.  I will share few stories few thoughts and I hope this will change your life as they changed my life to the best.
At last why its called Crown of Creation? Because simply Eve was crown of Creation! God had everything ready for us; our place our partner our land in order for us to enjoy.
With love.

6 comments:

  1. amazing intro, i'm following
    :)

    by the way, i loved the last paragraph
    well-put, and it has a very much logic in it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished reading all your blog posts, and I absolutely LOVE them. Thanks for letting God use you in this way.

    ReplyDelete