Sunday, October 2, 2011

Be still and wait patiently for him to act!


David men can’t believe what their leader has done, neither can David. Yet his feelings don’t reflect theirs, they think he has done too little & he thinks he has done too much.
When we think about the pain in our life, its one thing to give grace to friends! but to give grace to those who gives us grief. Could I??! David did this to Saul. Could I forgive the scum who hurt me? “Resentment kills a fool and envy slays a simple”
Vengeance fixes my attention at life’s ugliest moments, is this where I want to look!? Will rehearsing and reliving my hurts make me a better person! IT WILL DESTROY ME. David didn't see Saul as his enemy or the one who wanted him dead, instead he saw Saul the anointed king, and he refused to see his grief-giver as anything less than a child of God.
God Said: “Iam not finished with you yet” “Iam not finished with him/her yet” My enemy still figure into god’s plan, their pulse is proof, god hasn't given up on them, and they may be out of God’s will but not out of his reach. We honor God when we see them not as his failures but as his projects. Revenge removes God from the equation it’s like you say to god “I am not sure you can handle this one lord.. You may punish too little or too slowly. I’ll take this matter into my hands”
I should leave my enemies in God’s hands; I can hate what someone did without letting hatred consume me. Give grace to your enemy, be quick to give mercy “forgiveness is choosing to see your offender with different eyes & not being able to think about it anymore”
Being in this situation right now with this pain in my heart makes me think of this. When I think about the Injustice.
Whatever has happened with me, I trust Lord I trust his will and I trust that all in all he is in control off even if it felt like stab of knife in my heart; I believe that used these people to glorify his name and to has his will within me. I go directly to God draw more close to the cross to receive my healing and my joy.
I always go to Psalm 37; word of God gave me hope, joy, faith and encouraging.


Psalm 37: 
1 Don’t worry about the wicked
      or envy those who do wrong.
 2 For like grass, they soon fade away.
      Like spring flowers, they soon wither.

 3 Trust in the Lord and do good.
      Then you will live safely in the land and prosper.
 4 Take delight in the Lord,
      and he will give you your heart’s desires.

 5 Commit everything you do to the Lord.
      Trust him, and he will help you.
 6 He will make your innocence radiate like the dawn,
      and the justice of your cause will shine like the noonday sun.

 7 Be still in the presence of the Lord,
      and wait patiently for him to act.
   Don’t worry about evil people who prosper
      or fret about their wicked schemes.

 8 Stop being angry!
      Turn from your rage!
   Do not lose your temper—
      it only leads to harm.
 9 For the wicked will be destroyed,
      but those who trust in the Lord will possess the land.

 10 Soon the wicked will disappear.
      Though you look for them, they will be gone.
 11 The lowly will possess the land
      and will live in peace and prosperit

3 comments:

  1. forgiveness is the way to peace and soul salvation
    may God protect you and give you the strength to forgive

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go already gave me the peace and joy even before what happpened

    ReplyDelete
  3. many thanks to him for his many graces and gifts
    :)

    ReplyDelete