Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Saul in your life!

These days I am staying at my sister place; as few of you may know I left my last job and now I am just enjoying  the free time and try to use it positively; this time is a gift from God and he gave it to me to draw near to him and pray for his will in my life.


Anyway there are guests "friends" at her place; teachers who works at the school that my brother in law started; John, Aaron, Brandon, Kara, Nori, Rachael and the other Aaron. Today after they returned from the school I've been asked how was my day sitting at home; my reply was: awesome I spent the whole morning since you left reading my bible and spending a lovely time with my creator.
They were curious about what exactly he worked within me these hours; and I will publish what was going on in these precious time.


I was reading from 1st Samuel 18; it talks about Saul and David and how Saul realized how much the Lord was with David and how much his daughter Michal loved David; he also became more afraid and Saul became David's enemy for the rest of his own life.
That's what exactly is going on in my life I have a Saul that rejected the God inside me; but I thank God for using Saul and used my enemies to draw me close to him and to have the ultimate plan and his will into my life. God close doors and open other heavenly doors. Saul really thought that he could kill David and do whatever he wants to do; he thought he owed him and he has the authority over his life; he treated David injustice and he rewarded him by having plans to kill him even thought David was the one who killed Juliad. When I read this story before I felt sad for this wickedness but now in my case I don't feel sad because the injustice treatment, lies or the wrong accusations; I only I feel sad that they rejected God as Saul did forgot the God that anointed him as king and feel sad and sorry for the blindness and darkness and evil in their hearts and this makes me  love them more and pray for them.
God was not surprised for what happened he knew from the beginning for he has the ultimate plan for David and for me. as in Jeremiah 29 "For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. 12 In those days when you pray, I will listen. 13 If you look for me wholeheartedly, you will find me. 14 I will be found by you,” says the Lord. “I will end your captivity and restore your fortunes. I will gather you out of the nations where I sent you and will bring you home again to your own land.”  
I believe that God used my enemies to set me free and to pull me out from the captivity that I wasn't realized I am in;  he allowed this to happen because he has a better plan, he will use all this evil to glorify his name and he will make me innocence as the noonday sun. I believe in God's promise and I believe in Psalm 9 "The nations have fallen into the pit they dug for others; their own feet have been caught in the trap they set" God will use the evil and do good because his plans is good plans for hope and joy. 
Take an advise from one who passed by Saul in her life; If you have Saul that rejected you and have plans to ruin your career or just hated you because of the Spirit of God within you; pray for God's will you never know what doors will be closed and what doors he will open. He might remove Saul and also he might remove you; he will remove you in painful ways but you will always have his peace, joy and love.

I will leave Psalm 9 with you to realize how awesome God we have

 1 I will praise you, Lord, with all my heart;
      I will tell of all the marvelous things you have done.
 2 I will be filled with joy because of you.
      I will sing praises to your name, O Most High.

 3 My enemies retreated;
      they staggered and died when you appeared.
 4 For you have judged in my favor;
      from your throne you have judged with fairness.
 5 You have rebuked the nations and destroyed the wicked;
      you have erased their names forever.
 6 The enemy is finished, in endless ruins;
      the cities you uprooted are now forgotten.

 7 But the Lord reigns forever,
      executing judgment from his throne.
 8 He will judge the world with justice
      and rule the nations with fairness.
 9 The Lord is a shelter for the oppressed,
      a refuge in times of trouble.
 10 Those who know your name trust in you,
      for you, O Lord, do not abandon those who search for you.

 11 Sing praises to the Lord who reigns in Jerusalem.[a]
      Tell the world about his unforgettable deeds.
 12 For he who avenges murder cares for the helpless.
      He does not ignore the cries of those who suffer.

 13 Lord, have mercy on me.
      See how my enemies torment me.
      Snatch me back from the jaws of death.
 14 Save me so I can praise you publicly at Jerusalem’s gates,
      so I can rejoice that you have rescued me.

 15 The nations have fallen into the pit they dug for others.
      Their own feet have been caught in the trap they set.
 16 The Lord is known for his justice.
      The wicked are trapped by their own deeds.

 17 The wicked will go down to the grave.[c]      This is the fate of all the nations who ignore God.
 18 But the needy will not be ignored forever;
      the hopes of the poor will not always be crushed.

 19 Arise, O Lord!
      Do not let mere mortals defy you!
      Judge the nations!
 20 Make them tremble in fear, O Lord.
      Let the nations know they are merely human.
                         



No comments:

Post a Comment